Thursday 24 April 2014

Website Research

Website.
For my exhibition brief I have decided that I will be creating a homepage to show an example of how my website would work. Looking into different exhibition websites will give me a better idea of how exhibition websites should look.

Exhibition Websites.
Source
Source
Source
Source
I have decided to look into website designs as it is something that I am going to need so that I can make a homepage, this is so that I can have an idea of where I would get the tickets. I have decided to look into exhibition websites, although because my website will be based on a charity I think that I would be better off looking into charity websites.

Source
Charity Websites.
Source
Source
Source
Source
These are more like the websites I will be creating, although I want something a lot more simple. These charity websites are more suitable for my brief as my exhibition made for endangered animals by a charity.

WWF Website.
Source
Source
Source
The new WWF website is a really god example of the kind of website I am looking to produce, full bleed images, simple and really effective. This will influence my design greatly throughout designing my website homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment